A block of rooms has been reserved for March 14, 2014 – March 16, 2014. The special room rate will be available until February 20th or until the group block is sold-out, whichever comes first.
Stay at the Hotel
Paganicon 4 in 2014 will be at the Doubletree Park Place in St. Louis Park. They’ve hosted several events in the last year that members of our community have enjoyed, and they’re excited about having the Pagan community there again in 2014. You can check out our accessibility page for more information as well. (Want information about getting to the hotel?)
If you’d like a Party Suite you will make your reservations through the convention. Party Suite Info and Reservations>
If you’d like to stay at the hotel during the convention, there is a Paganicon room rate (plus taxes), and you can register directly through the hotel. They also have suites available. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us.
You’re not required to stay at the hotel – but it’s a great way to make the most of the weekend. (You don’t need to leave early to drive home: many people like that part), and it helps us get even better contacts for space for future events (we like that part.)
We chose the Doubletree Park Place for a wide range of reasons:
- Easy to get to by car (lots of free parking)
- They’re also near a frequent bus line from Minneapolis.
- A great layout for music events.
- The staff have been attentive, thoughtful, and helpful.
- They have a great record providing foods that appeal to people with a wide range of dietary needs – whether that’s vegetarian, vegan, dairy-free, gluten-free, or something else.
- There are many local food options in a wide range of price points. Click here for a partial list of nearby restaurants
- Bring your swimsuit! There’s a small pool and whirlpool tub.
- Hotel rooms include either king beds or double/double rooms if you want to share the room. The hotel also has suites available.
- There’s plenty of public social space for conversations and community interaction.
- The hotel has lots of great points for people with accessibility issues. You can learn more on our access page.
Please note that the hotel is entirely non-smoking.
The hotel offers free wireless access in the lobby and other public areas, but this does not extend into the programming rooms. High-speed internet access is available for $9.95 a day in rooms.