A block of rooms has now been reserved for March 13, 2015 – March 15, 2015!
Click the button to make your room reservations.
Stay at the Hotel
Paganicon 5 in 2015 will be at the Doubletree Park Place in St. Louis Park. They’ve hosted several of our events in the last several years that members of our community have enjoyed, and we’re excited about having members of the Pagan community there again in 2015. You can check out our accessibility page for more information as well. (Want information about getting to the hotel?)
If you’d like a Party Suite you will make your reservations through the convention. Party Suite Info and Reservations
You’re not required to stay at the hotel – but it’s a great way to make the most of the weekend. (You don’t need to leave early to drive home: many people like that part), and it helps us get even better contacts for space for future events (we like that part.)
We like the Doubletree Park Place for a wide range of reasons. We like it because:
- Easy to get to by car (lots of free parking)
- They’re also near a frequent bus line from Minneapolis.
- A great layout for music events.
- The staff have been attentive, thoughtful, and helpful.
- They have a great record providing foods that appeal to people with a wide range of dietary needs – whether that’s vegetarian, vegan, dairy-free, gluten-free, or something else.
- There are many local food options in a wide range of price points. Click here for a partial list of nearby restaurants
- Bring your swimsuit! There’s a small pool and whirlpool tub.
- Hotel rooms include either king beds or double/double rooms if you want to share the room. The hotel also has suites available.
- There’s plenty of public social space for conversations and community interaction.
- The hotel has lots of great points for people with accessibility issues. You can learn more on our access page.
Please note that the hotel is entirely non-smoking.
The hotel offers complimentary high speed internet in the lobby, public areas, restaurant, guest rooms, and meeting spaces – in a word, everywhere!