Paganicon 7 will be Friday, March 17, 2017 – Sunday, March 19, 2017
Registering for the event’s pretty simple: we’ve got a snazzy online form you can fill out that asks you for the information we need, and makes it easy for us to keep track of who’s registered (and the other information you share.)
To register, go to our event form using the button below, and fill out the information. You can pay by credit card or a debit card with a Visa or Mastercard logo.
We strongly prefer to have all payments go through our online system (better tracking for us and for you!) but if you need other arrangements, please contact us for help.
- Your registration covers all other convention events we come up with. (It does not cover lodging, food, or other personal expenses.)
- If you are a vendor, your vendor registration form has information about our special deal for vendors.
Get a Paganicon T-Shirt
T-Shirts with the Paganicon Tree logo are available for pre-order online when you register. S-2XL is $15 and 3XL-5XL is $20. If you go to our registration page, just pick something to go to that 2nd screen where you fill in all the info, down at the bottom it says, “Additional Items” and the T-shirt is there. Please note the “Additional Items” window is unobtrusive and could easily be missed. So look for it!
Ready to join us for an awesome weekend?
Registration is available NOW and encompasses all three days of programming, and events including the Third Offering Gallery, Sunday tea and of course the Equinox Ball on Saturday night!
Full Weekend Registration Rates
- Early Bird Registration through 9/20/2016 is $60.00
- Regular Registration from 9/21/2016 to 2/21/2017 is $75.00
- At the Door $90.00
- Young Adult Registration $40
- Child Registration $10
Single Day Pass/Event Rates (available in January)
- Friday Day Pass $40.00 (Includes Concert)
- Saturday Day Pass $60.00 (Includes Equinox Ball)
- Sunday Day Pass $30.00
- Friday Night (Concert) $20.00
- Saturday Night (Equinox Ball) $25.00