Paganicon IV will be Friday, March 14, 2014 at 4:00 PM – Sunday, March 16, 2014 at 4:00 PM (CDT)
Registering for the event’s pretty simple: we’ve got a snazzy online form you can fill out that asks you for the information we need, and makes it easy for us to keep track of who’s registered (and the other information you share.)
To register, go to our event form using the button below, and fill out the information. You can pay by credit card or a debit card with a Visa or Mastercard logo.
We strongly prefer to have all payments go through our online system (better tracking for us and for you!) but if you need other arrangements, please contact us for help.
- After you’ve registered, you may also want to reserve a room at the hotel. (More info about the hotel is also available.)
- Your registration covers all other convention events we come up with. (It does not cover lodging, food, or other personal expenses.)
- If you are a vendor, your vendor registration form has information about our special deal for vendors.
Get a Paganicon T-Shirt
T-Shirts with the Paganicon Tree logo are available for pre-order online when you register. S-2XL is $15 and 3XL-5XL is $20. If you go to our registration page, just pick something to go to that 2nd screen where you fill in all the info, down at the bottom it says, “Additional Items” and the T-shirt is there. Please note the “Additional Items” window is unobtrusive and could easily be missed. So look for it!
Ready to join us for an awesome weekend?
Pre-Registration is available NOW for just $65.00 and encompasses all three days of programming and events including the Equinox Ball on Saturday night! This price will be good until February 23rd, so don’t wait and register online today!
Full Weekend Registration Rates
- Early Bird Registration through 9/15/2013 is $50.00
- Pre-Registration price 9/16/2013 through 2/23/2014 is $65.00
- Registration 2/24/2014 and At the Door $80.00
Single Day Pass Rates (available 2/24/2014 and at the door)
- Friday Day Pass $20.00
- Saturday Day Pass $50.00 (Includes Equinox Ball)
- Sunday Day Pass $30.00